Describing itself as a 'Seafood/Steakhouse', this good restaurant has a dedicated following, and offers a brasserie-style menu.
Starters include the likes of 'Seafood Risotto'; 'Crispy Chicken Caesar Salad'; 'Tempura Fried Squid' and 'Crispy Pork Belly & Seared Scallops with Warm Beans & Vinaigrette'.
Perhaps to be followed by 'Me:Nu Burger with Triple-Cooked Chips, Pepper Sauce & Onion Rings'; 'Seared Glenarm Salmon with Creamy Champ, Green Beans & Confit of Tomatoes' and 'Breast of Barberry Duck with Chorizo Risotto, Rocket & Parmesan' listed among the mains.
Chocolate Pudding with Valrhona Chocolate Sauce & Vanilla Bean Ice Cream'; 'Coconut & White Chocolate Cheesecake with Pineapple Salsa' or their 'Pannacotta of the Day' might be there to tempt you at the end.
- Food Style: Modern British
- Lunch: Operates as a Coffee Shop
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.00-22.00; mains £12 to £20; Early Bird D Mon-Thurs 17.00-20.00, Fri & Sat 17.00-18.45, £20 (3 courses incl. Glass of house wine)
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned