Find this good restaurant in an unlikely position, above an Amusement Arcade close to Strangford Lough.
Local seasonal food, in a bistro-style, is the name of the game, with seafood well to the fore.
Starters such as 'Moules Mariniere'; 'Crab Risotto with Lemongrass, Chili & Coriander' and 'Seared Foie Gras with Onion & Balsamic Jus' set the style.
Perhaps 'Confit of Duck with Foie Gras, Honey & Ginger'; 'Corn-Fed Chicken Fillet with Macaroni, Garlic & Chorizo' and 'Spring Lamb with Ratatouille' listed among the mains.
Those with a sweet tooth might be tempted by 'Apple Crumble'; 'Hot Chocolate Pudding' or 'Bread & Butter Pudding' while their Irish selection should satisfy cheese lovers.
- Food Style: Modern British
- Lunch: Sun L 12.00-14.30, mains £16 to £19
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 17.00-21.00 (Fri & Sat 21.30); mains £16 to £19
- Seats: 40, plus 20 outside
- Wine: a list that travels the world, has modest mark-ups
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: all Mon, L Tues-Sat, 25th & 26th Dec.
- Outside eating