This beach-side bistro offers good food, and is a particularly pleasant place to dine in fine weather, when their al fresco courtyard tables are at a premium.
Fish from the local boats is the main event, but various char-grilled steaks, and dishes such as 'Navarin of Lamb' and 'Braised Faggots with Creamed Mash' are also popular.
Simple desserts might include a Citrus Tart, plus Chocolate Brownies and the like.
- Food Style: Modern British
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 12.15-14.00; set L £12.50 (2 courses) to £15; L Sun £15; mains £9 to £18
- Dinner: Tues-Sun 18.45-21.30; set D £15; mains £9 to £18
- Seats: 60, plus 40 outside
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Parking: Yes
- Closed: all Mon, Bank Holidays
- Outside eating