A bright and spacious café/tea room offering an excellent range of teas coming in individual infusing pots, with strainers - plus serving pots in which to strain them.
Flavours are numerous, but as well as genetic tea varieties, they offer a good selection of tisane preparations - such as Infused Rosebuds.
If you're not a tea lover their coffee or milkshakes might tempt you.
On the food side - light meals include cakes (including a set Afternoon Tea) plus light meals including soup, sandwiches and a mix & match menu of Meatballs - served with the likes of wild rice, spaghetti, mash and couscous.
All in all, an excelent place to meet friends - with friendly & helpful service.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon 8.00-17.00, Tuesday - Friday 8.00-18.00, Sat 10.00-19.00, Sun 10.00-18.00
- Wheelchair access: Yes, although the eating area is on various levels
- Nearest station: Shudehill Tram Stop
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays