« back to restaurants search results
Little Bay Farringdon Road171 Farringdon Road, London, London, EC1R 3AL
An excellent brasserie-style restaurant if you're seeking top-quality food at budget prices and don't mind - or even like - kitsch surroundings.
Starters such as 'Baked Garlic Mushrooms'; 'Smoked Salmon Terrine' and 'Moules Mariniere' set the style for starters set the style.
Perhaps to me followed by 'Fresh Egg Tagliatelle with Cep Mushrooms'; 'Organic Lamb Meat Balls in Tomato Sauce & Cauliflower Mornay'; 'Plaice Fillet with White Crab, Spinach & Veronique Sauce' and 'Vegetable Moussaka with Macedonian Salad' listed amongst the mains.
Touches such as goose-fat-fried chips and other caring touches make this restaurant stand out in its price range.
Desserts such as 'Apple Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream' & 'White Chocolate & Pistachio Parfait' complete the picture.
Friendly, enthusiastic service.
- Food Style: Brasserie
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.30; Sun 12.00-22.30; around £9 (but there are often offers before 19.00)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.30; Sun 12.00-22.30; around £9 (but there are often special offers before 19.00)
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Farringdon Rail or Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page