A good Indian restaurant, as the name implies, specialising in dishes from Northern India.
Expect all the familiar favourites such as Tikka's, Korma's & Biryani's plus plenty of less familiar dishes from the Himalayan region.
The early part of the week brings special offers - see their website for details.
A comfortable private room is available for groups of up to 12 people (see photo).
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 12.00-14.30
- Dinner: Tues-Thurs 17.30-23.00, Fri & Sat 17.30-23.30; mains around £7 to £13; Sunday Buffet 17.30-23.00
- Wine: a concise wine list has modest mark ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Worthing Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: all Mon, most Bank Holidays