Find this brasserie-style restaurant in St Peter Port's Old Quarter.
The food on offer has something to suit everyone, mixing the traditional with the more adventurous - both seafood and local seasonal produce figure prominently.
Starters such as 'Baked Potato Wedges with Melted Cheese & Smoked Bacon with Home-made Tomato Salsa'; 'Pan-Fried Fish Cakes with Mint & Lemon Yoghurt Dressing and Mixed Leaves'; 'Home-Smoked Chicken Breast with Red Pepper Dressing & Red Onion Marmalade' and 'Pan-Seared Guernsey Scallops Wrapped in Crisp Smoked Bacon with Spiced Lemon Butter'.
Perhaps followed by 'Baked Cod Fillet with a White Cheese and Tiger Tail Prawn Sauce'; 'Roasted Brill Fillet with Herb & Lemon Butter on a Bed of Spinach and Crushed New Potatoes'; 'Char-Grilled Rack of Lamb with a Chorizo, Rosemary & Red Wine Jus' and 'Vegetable Risotto with Balsamic Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables and Salad' amongst the mains.
Those with a sweet tooth might be tempted by 'Sticky Toffee Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream' or 'Baileys Cheesecake' if they still have room.
Friendly and professional service.
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-14.30; mains about £12 to £18; set L £10 (2 courses), £11.95 (3 courses)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-till late; mains about £12 to £18; Early Bird set D between 17.45- 18.30 - £10 (2 courses), £11.95 (3 courses)
- Wine: a well-chosen list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page