If you like good Spanish food, and tapas in particular, this restaurant - belonging to a small chain with branches in Glasgow - might be the place for you.
You'll find a skilfully-decorated dining room, plus tapas and paella to suit all tastes at modest prices - plus friendly service. Choosing from their lengthy menu might be difficult.
Booking is strongly advised during the evening, as the restaurant is deservedly popular.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: all week 12.00-15.00; set L Mon-Fri £9.95 (3 tapas); tapas from about £4 to £12 per item, paella around £22 (for 2)
- Dinner: all week 17.00-late, Pre-Theatre set D Mon-Fri 17.00-16.30 (£14.95 for 3 tapas); tapas from about £4 to £12 per item, paella around £22 (for 2)
- Wine: a well-chosen list has its roots in Spain
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Edinburgh Waverley Station
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned