If you like good Spanish food, and tapas in particular, this restaurant - belonging to a small chain with another branch in Glasgow, plus one in Edinburgh - might be the place for you.
You'll find a skilfully-decorated dining room, plus tapas and paella to suit all tastes at modest prices - plus friendly service. Choosing from their lengthy menu might be difficult.
Booking is strongly advised during the evening, as the restaurant is deservedly popular.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: all week 12.00-15.00, set L £9.95 (3 tapas); tapas from about £4 to £12 per item, paella around £22 (for 2)
- Dinner: all week 17.00-late, set Pre Theatre D £12.95 (between 17.00-18.30), tapas from about £4 to £12 per item, paella around £22 (for 2)
- Wine: a well-chosen list has its root firmly in Spain
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: Some Bank Holidays
- Air conditioned