This modern, brasserie-style restaurant, overlooking the sea has brought a new culinary lease of life to the area around Cardigan Bay.
The kitchen's offerings begin at breakfast, and range from Croissants with Jam to the likes of Poached Eggs Benedict.
Lunch brings an increase of tempo including their own Burgers, Sausages & Mash and perhaps Moules Mariniere among the listings.
Dinner a further menu expansion with local fish and grills well to the fore.
Starters such as 'Grilled Fillet of Mackerel with Gooseberry Compote' and 'Duck Rillettes with Granary Toast' setting the style.
While mains might include 'Suckling Pig with New Potatoes with Crushed Sage & Apple Chili Jelly'; 'Halibut with Parmentier Potatoes & Fennel Pollen' plus a selection of well-sourced steaks.
If you have a sweet tooth, desserts such as 'Hot Chocolate with Black Cherry Fondant'; 'Sticky Toffee Pudding' and Gooseberry Fool' might be there to tempt you.
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 8.00-21.30, Fri & Sat 8.00-22.30, Sun 8.00-20.30; mains under £10
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 8.00-21.30, Fri & Sat 8.00-22.30, Sun 8.00-20.30; mains £10 to £21
- Wine: a concise list travels the world and has modest mark-ups - plus about half a dozen by the glass.
- Children's portions: Children's Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating