A good, but eccentric, tea room crammed full of Royal Family memorabilia.
Lunchtime brings Homemade Soup & Sandwiches, but Afternoon Tea is the main event, with various set tea named after members of the Royal Family.
They will also make scones, cup cakes and 'cakes for occasions' for you to collect - if you pre-order - including gluten-free & flour-free varieties.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Weds-Fri 12.00-17.00, Sat 12.00-17.00, Sun 12.00-17.00
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but a few steps at entrance
- Nearest station: Brighton Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: Mon & Tues; most Bank Holidays