Find this excellent café, in a converted historic building also housing an art gallery & crafts shop.
Unlike its traditional-looking neighbours the café/coffee shop is furnished in a Japanese minimalist style.
While coffee prepared by their award-winning barista is the name of the game - their ckes, scones and quiches are also excellent.
In fine weather you can relax in their Japanese garden.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 10.00-17.00; mains about £7 to £10
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Langley Mill or Derby Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Mon & some Bank Holidays
- Outside eating