Find this excellent café on Gyllyngvase Beach and overlooked by Pendennis Castle.
If you arrive early enough, or a lucky you might be able to procure a sofa early with a window view or outside in fine weather.
The day begins with breakfast dishes ranging from Toast to 'Full' cooked breakfasts including a veggie version.
From mid-day lunch dishes come into play including good Sandwiches and light meals such as Homemade Burgers, Fish Pie and Pasta dishes on offer.
The kitchen's ambitions increase still further in the evening a winter menu bringing 'Slow-Braised Cornish Pork Belly'; 'Triple Ale Fish & Chips with Mushy Peas' and 'Cornish Rib Eye Steak' - with various garnishes.
The summer brings more choices from the BBQ.
Those with a sweet-tooth aren't forgotten, with desserts such as 'Apple, Pear & Hazelnut Crumble'; 'Chocolate Crème Brulée' and 'Roskillys Ice Cream' on offer. While they also have a selection of Cornish Cheeses.
They have live acoustic music every Sunday from 8.00pm, when bargain curries are also on offer.
Having gone on about the food, you can just pop in for a cup of coffee - for which they receive much praise.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: 364 days - Breakfast £9.00-12.00, Lunch 12.00-17.00; L mains about £7 to £10
- Dinner: 364 days - 17.00 till late; mains about £12 to £19
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups, and a good selection by the glass
- Nearest station: Falmouth Town Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Outside eating