An excellent café/coffee bar - and the original of what has become a small chain.
It's laid out over two floors, ground & basement, the latter receached via a torch-lit staircase.
As well as excellent coffee, they offer light dishes including sandwiches, quiche & filled rolls - and a selection of tea made with proper loose leaves.
Free Wi-Fi access is a bonus.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 7.30-20.00, Sat & Sun 10.00-19.00
- Wheelchair access: Ground floor only (see above)
- Nearest station: Oxford Circus Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page