An award-winning café/budget restaurant where you can have breakfast, lunch, Full Devon Cream Tea and more elaborate suppers - plus, of course, all day ice creams!.
Local food is much to the fore - with provenance being given to around 40 Devon & Cornwall producers. Much is also organic, including their own burgers - while vegetarians have plenty of options and vegans aren't forgotten.
The evening menu introduces the likes of Whole Crabs & Lobsters, plus local organic Steaks.
The excellent beach is a bonus.
At Christmas, they offer special lunch & dinner menus, including a disco during the evening!
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Summer all week 9.00-21.00, Winter 8.30-17.00; from about £8 to £10
- Dinner: Summer all week 9.00-21.00; mains about £9 to £29
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups - plus a few beers & cider
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 25th December
- Outside eating