Describing itself as a British Coffee Shop & bedecked with The Union Flag - this is an excellent café, particularly if you're a coffee lover, but also if you're seeking a light meal made with ingredients sourced as carefully as their coffee beans.
Expect rustic-style furnishings, including tables made from smartened-up crates.
Their cakes, salads and weekend brunches all receive glowing reports.
There are newspapers for grown ups - plus drawing bits & pieces for young children.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 7.30-17.30, Sat & Sun 8.30-17.30
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Hampstead Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Outside eating