A pub offering good food, without frills, and particularly-useful if you need a break from the nearby A30.
Expect, cob & granate walls, exposed wooden beams, seasonal log burning fires, clean & professionally-kept surroundings & friendly service.
The food on offer ranges from good sandwiches (lunchtime only) to through good traditional-style food, including dishes such as 'Fish & Chips'; 'Homemade Steak & Ale Pie' & Burgers to various Curries and Veggie options.
- Food Style: Best Pubs for Food
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.00; mains £11 to £12; Sun L Roasts £9.95 (plus children's helpings)
- Dinner: all week 18.00-21.00; mains £11 to £12
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups - plus real ales
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Truro Rail
- Directions: see the map on this page
- Parking: Yes
- Rooms available