A comfortable café offering excellent coffee, tea and cakes (including Full Afternoon Tea).
Their breakfasts include the likes of 'Sourdough Toast with a selection of Spreads'; 'Homemade Honey Coconut Granola with Greek Honey & Yoghurt' plus excellent pastries.
Lunch brings an expansion into Couscous Salads (perhaps with Roasted Vegetables), Shredded Duck Salad and the like.
Good - but worth seeking out for their cakes alone.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 8.00-19.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-19.00; set Full Afternoon Tea £19; Moet & Chandon Tea £26.50
- Nearest station: Chancery Lane or Holborn Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: some Bank Holidays