An excellent café/budget restaurant/tea room run by the eponymous bakers/cake makers - whose small chain is based in Waterloo.
Here, in the ground-floor of this impressive building, you'll find everything from ready-made sandwiches & salads to good hot specials of the day.
Avoid the lunchtime rush, when you'll be competing with a host of city suits, and don't forget to leave without one of their top-quality cakes (or unforgettable chocolate brownies) - which are there to tempt you at the till.
Prices are modest for the quality on offer.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 7.30-18.30
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Liverpool Street Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: Sat, Sun & most Bank Holidays
- Outside eating