A good Thai restaurant - for years situated at Fulham Broadway, but now close to the Chelsea Harbour complex.
It still has verdant décor, with carved mahogany fittings - and now with the benefit of a river view. It's an exotic setting in which to enjoy luxurious, MSG-free Thai cooking. Prices can build alarmingly if you're not careful!
Their banquet's are one of the most popular ways of dining.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30 (Sun 15.30); mains about £12 to £30
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30; mains about £12 to £30
- Seats: 150
- Wine: a well-thought-out list kicks off at around the £20 mark, but has firm prices from then on
- Nearest station: Imperial Wharf Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: 25th & 26th Dec, 1st Jan
- Air conditioned