« back to restaurants search results
Patogh Iranian Restaurant8 Crawford Place, Marylebone, London, London, W1H 5NE
In an area full of budget-priced Middle Eastern restaurants, this popular restaurant one - set over two floors, and offering authentic dishes that wouldn't be out of place in a café in Tehran - stands out.
Expect minimal décor, metal plates and the possibility of having to share a table.
On the food front, expect plenty from the grill - including various well-flavoured kebabs - and mains come with a choice of delicious fresh bread, rice or salad + various pickles.
Prices are very reasonable and service friendly and efficient.
- Food Style: Iranian- Persian
- Lunch: all week 12.30-23.00
- Dinner: all week 12.30-23.00
- Wine: Unlicensed. Drink tea or soft drinks.
- Wheelchair access: Ground floor only
- Nearest station: Edgware Road Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page