One the good collection of budget vegetarian restaurant's along this drag. Each having its fans - but this being the only one with consistant and innumerable complaints about service being bad to the point of rudeness.
If the possibility of this washes over you. Their dosas and thali's are good - and certainly excellent value; and although unlicensed - there is no corkage charge, shold you wish to bring your own win or beer.
- Food Style: Indian Vegetarian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.00 (set buffet 12.00-14.30); mains from about £7 to £9; Thali's between around £7 to £9
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.00); mains from about £7 to £9; Thali's between around £7 to £9
- Wine: Unlcensed
- Nearest station: Euston Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page