This deservedly-popular café is to be found in the Wellcome Collection gallery - so you can visit the artworks at the same time.
At lunchtime you'll find well-cooked hot dishes and salads displayed on their self-service counter, including interesting choice for vegetarians.
During the rest of the day, there are snacks and good cakes etc to tempt you.
We recommend you arrive early if you wish to have lunch, as local office workers haven't been slow to recognise this treasure.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: open all week 10.00-18.00 (Weds 22.00); L 12.00-15.00
- Dinner: Weds 10.00-22.00
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Euston Square Underground or Euston Rail or Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page