« back to restaurants search results
Benitos Hat Oxford Circus12 Great Castle Street, Oxford Circus, London, London, W1W 8LR
A branch of what has become a small chain of excellent Mexican eateries.
Principles of authenticity, carefully-chosen ingredients and their freshness is the backbone on which the business has been built - and possible experiences of other national 'Mexican' chains shouldn't put you off a visit here.
Expect a brightly coloured interior with orange & lime walls, solid wooden tables and a scattering of cactus plants.
On the food front, expect Salads, Tacos (2) and 12" Burritos in Chicken, Pork, Steak & Vegetable varieties - the burritos brimming with your chosen filling.
A few desserts are offered, but they're not the main event - more an afterthought.
A few wines are offered, but you need a Mexican-style fresh juice, beer or cocktail to enter into the spirit of the occasion.
- Food Style: Mexican
- Lunch: Sun-Weds 11.30-22.00, Thurs-Sat 11.30-23.00; Burritos around £6
- Dinner: Sun-Weds 11.30-22.00, Thurs-Sat 11.30-23.00; Burritos around £6
- Wine: a very concise list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Oxford Circus Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page