A good Chinese-style noodle bar from the man who originally brought you Wagamama.
Expect communal tables, a no-booking-policy and reliable cooking at reasonable prices - particularly ideal for before or after an events, rather than a complete evening out.
Main courses include the likes of 'Singapore Noodles'; 'Hong Kong Vegetable Noodles'; 'Squid in a light Basil-Flavoured Batter'; 'Crispy Duck' and 'Thai Chicken Curry'.
If you still have room you will have a few desserts, such as 'Banana & Melon Fritters' there to tempt you.
- Food Style: Noodle Bars
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 11.30-23.00, Fri & Sat 11.30-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains between about £8 & £10; set L £10
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 11.30-23.00, Fri & Sat 11.30-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains between about £8 & £10; set L £10
- Children's portions: When possible
- Nearest station: Oxford Street Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned