Part of a small national chain of retro American diners - with an atmosphere, including a counter-top juke box, reminiscent of the 1950's.
The menu follows suit, with good burgers, hot dogs and an All Day Breakfast.
A few desserts include Sundaes, Brownies and the like.
Drink milk shakes (including an alco version), Coke, juice or beers.
- Food Style: Burgers - Top Quality
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 9.00-19.30 (Thurs till 20.30), Sun 11.00-17.00; mains £7 to £12
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 9.00-19.30 (Thurs till 20.30), Sun 11.00-17.00; mains £7 to £12
- Wine: House wine by the glass
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Birmingham Moor or New Street Stations
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: 25th & 26th Dec.
- Air conditioned