Part of a small national chain of retro American diners - with an atmosphere, including a counter-top juke box, reminiscent of the 1950's.
The menu follows suit, with good burgers, hot dogs and an All Day Breakfast.
A few desserts include Sundaes, Brownies and the like.
Drink milk shakes (including an alco version), Coke, juice or beers.
- Food Style: Burgers - Top Quality
- Lunch: Mon-Weds 9.30-21.00, Thurs & Fri 9.30-22.00, Sat 8.00-22.00, Sun 9.00-19.00; Mains between about £7 & £12
- Dinner: Mon-Weds 9.30-21.00, Thurs & Fri 9.30-22.00, Sat 8.00-22.00, Sun 9.00-19.00; Mains between about £7 & £12
- Wine: House wine is offered by the glass
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Cardiff Queen Street or Cardiff Central Rail
- Directions: See the map on the page
- Closed: 25th Dec (some days have shorter opening times around Christmas)
- Air conditioned