Find this excellent burger restaurant just to the east of the regenerated Covent Garden Market.
How restaurant names are chosen is unclear, but we doubt Byron knew of hamburgers, and they certainly weren't served in the iconic bistro of that name - now sadly defunct.
However, the name is catchy, and their burgers - made from fully-traceable Scottish Aberdeen Angus beef, very good, as are the hand-cut chips. They are offered in various formats, including a vegetarian version with Portobello Mushroom & Roast Red Peppers. There are various main course Salads for those not tempted by burgers.
Finish with Chocolate Brownies, Knickerbocker Glory and the like.
Service is friendly and informal.
- Food Style: Burgers - Top Quality
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 12.00-23.00, Fri & Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains from about £12 incl. chips
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 12.00-23.00, Fri & Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains from about £12 incl. chips
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around £15
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Covent Garden Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: 25th Dec (reduced opening times during the days around Christmas)