An excellent café if you like chick peas and their spin-offs - most of which are very well done here.
Apart from the eponymous hummus, expect a range of dishes using this as a base, but with toppings such as Vegetable Salad, Chicken with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Chunky Beef with Tzatziki.
You can perhaps jazz these up with a Greek or Falafel Salad or suchlike.
There are a few desserts - such as Baklava's and Brownies.
Drink Smoothies, Juices, Tea etc.
Free Wi-Fi Internet access is a bonus, and a take-away service operates.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon & Fri 11.00-16.00, Tues-Thurs 11.00-21.00, Fri 11.00-21.00, Sat 12.00-17.00; mains from about £6
- Dinner: Tues-Thurs 11.00-21.00, Fri 11.00-21.00, Sat 12.00-17.00; mains about £7 to £8
- Wine: House wine only in low £20's
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Holborn Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Sun