This vegetarian restaurant is that rarity in that it's also completely vegan, but still manages to produce an interesting menu of delicious food - all in a pleasant, if slightly sterile, environment.
Lunchtime brings a Buffet, of the type where you can eat as much (or little) as you like - and the temptation is on here for veggies & carnivores alike as second helpings are hard to resist.
The evening à la carte offers the likes of a Daily Soup (coming with organic wholemeal bread); 'Hearts Desire' (artichoke hearts sautéed with fresh herbs, with rocket leaves & roasted pepper sauce); 'Bean & Tofu Pancake' (black-eyed beans & tofu in a wholemeal pancake with a tomato & vegan cream sauce) - plus an assortment of Dips and Salads among the starters.
An expansive list ranging from 'Tofu & Veggie Mince Burger' through 'Pasta Basilico' (wholemeal pasta with fresh basil, tomato sauce, roasted peppers & courgettes' and a selection of Raw Salads to 'Pumpkin & Pinenut Risotto' is listed amongst the mains.
Finish with Vegan Ice Creams, good 'Chocolate Torte' & the like.
- Food Style: Vegan
- Lunch: all week 12.00-15.30 (Buffet) £7.50 (from £5.50); + Light Dishes
- Dinner: all week 17.30-22.30; mains £10 to £12
- Wine: a short list kicks off at around the £18 mark (or you can BYO & pay corkage)
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: West Brompton or West Kensington Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page