A good Korean restaurant entertaining a balance of locals & tourists - plus a reassuring number of Korean nationals.
Expect all the traditional soups, stew, noodles & hotpots - plus BBQ-style and Tolsot Bibimbap in various flavours, ranging from beef through ox tongue to assorted seafood.
Desserts are very much an afterthought.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Korean
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-15.00; mains about £9 to £25
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.00, Sun 17.00-22.30; mains from about £7 to £25
- Wine: Drink beer, ginseng tea or soju cocktails.
- Nearest station: Piccadilly or Oxford Circus Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page