An excellent Italian café/bakery & pizzeria brought to you by the high standards of Alan Yau – the man who brought you Wagamama.
Expect smartly-turned-out staff offering delicious breads, foraccia sandwiches, excellent pizzas, meaty stews and Italian-style pastries.
Standards are very high, and prices extremely modest – no bookings, so queues can be long at busy times.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 8.00-23.00, Sun 8.30-22.00; mains about £8 to £12
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 8.00-23.00, Sun 8.30-22.00; mains about £8 to £12
- Seats: 50
- Wine: an all Italian list kicks off in the low £20's
- Wheelchair access: Yes, including lavatory
- Nearest station: Leicester Square or Piccadilly Circus Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page