If you're seeking a good value honest meal, perhaps before or after the cinema or theatre - this could be just the place for you.
Expect bare wooden tables, posters on the walls and a seasonally-changing menu offering the likes of omelettes, pasta dishes and grills cooked to a good standard.
More ambitious dishes such as Duck à L'Orange shouldn't be judged by the highest standards.
- Food Style: Budget Restaurants - the best
- Lunch: Mon & Tues 9.00-23.30, Weds-Sat 9.00-midnight, Sun 12.00-23.30; mains between about £5 & £10
- Dinner: Mon & Tues 9.00-23.30, Weds-Sat 9.00-midnight, Sun 12.00-23.30; mains between about £5 & £10
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark ups
- Nearest station: Leicester Square Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: Check Christmas openings