A good Polish restaurant set over two floors, the basement area decked out to resemble an old Silesian inn.
On the food front, expect everything from traditional soups such as Borscht and Zurek through Marinated Herrings, Steak Tartar and Krokiet Crepes among the starters; plenty of beef, pork poultry & fish dishes - including those with dumplings among the mains.
Perhaps finish with Szarlotka (warm apple cake), Sernik (baked cheesecake) or Blazing Cherries in Syrup.
- Food Style: Polish
- Lunch: Fri & Sat 12.00-22.30, Sun 12.00-21.30; mains £10 to £15
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 18.00-22.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-22.30, Sun 12.00-21.30; mains £10 to £15
- Seats: 40
- Wine: a concise list travels the world, kicking off at around the £15 mark
- Nearest station: Turnham Green Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page