A good fish & chip shop/restaurant with a further branch in Bayswater.
If you eat in, the menu is quite expansive, with the likes of Fried Calamari Rings'; 'Clam Chowder' and 'Whitebait' all on offer among the starters.
While as well as a wide variety of Fish & Chips, you'll find Wraps and Burgers listed amongst the mains.
Personally we'd stick to their speciality fish & chips.
- Food Style: Fish and Chip Shops - The Best
- Lunch: all week 11.00-23.30; mains £8 to £13
- Dinner: all week 11.00-23.30; mains £8 to £13
- Wine: a short list kicks off at around the £15 mark
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Queens Park Rail & Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page