An excellent tapas restaurant handily-positioned for the multitude of theatres and entertainment centres nearby - and if you like tapas, worth a special trip.
Their wide selection of dishes can be seen on their website (connect below), but range from those suitable for plain eaters - such as 'Tomato Salad' or 'Potato & Onion Omelette' to items such as 'Chicken Livers with Sherry' and 'Baby Squid Cooked in its own Ink'.
Vegetarians are well catered for, as are those with a sweet tooth, with perhaps 'Rich Almond & Brandy Cake' and 'Pancakes in Orange & Grand Marnier Sauce' there to tempt them at the end.
- Food Style: Spanish
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00; tapas between about £4 & £8 each
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-22.45; tapas between about £4 & £8 each - 20% off food prices on production of a valid theatre/performance ticket between 18.00 & 20.00
- Wine: a well-chosen, all Spanish, list has modest mark-ups
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Hammersmith or Goldhawk Road Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: L Sat, all Sun, Bank Holidays