A good South Indian vegetarian restaurant, offering bargain prices - especially for Central London.
The menu offers food from the western state of Karnataka, the town of Udipi, in particular; and Dosa's are the main event, although good curries are also offered.
They can be very busy at peak periods. Friendly helpful staff.
They have branches in Hammersmith, Twickenham and nearby Covent Garden.
- Food Style: Indian Vegetarian
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 12.00-14.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.15; set L around £5; mains from about £6 to £14; Thali's from £14
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 17.30-22.15, Fri & Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.15; mains from about £6 to £14; Thali's from £14
- Nearest station: Tottenham Court Road or Goodge Street Underground
- Directions: See the map at top of the page