A good Japanese restaurant popular both for its sushi and even more so for the items it produces from the robata grill.
You can chose to sit near the door and watch this in operation, or in the main dining room, away from any possible smoke. The idea is to mix & match from their menu, rather than order a traditional main course.
Their sushi is fresh and well prepared, as are their assortment of noodle dishes, including some made with buckwheat.
Prices are modest for the quality on offer – their baby grilled skewers start at around the £2 mark.
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: all week 12.30-14.30, set L £11; Small Plates about £4 to £10; Assorted Sashimi £14; mains about £8 to £15
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.30; Small Plates about £4 to £10; Assorted Sashimi £14; mains about £8 to £15
- Wine: house wine is modestly priced, plus beer & saké
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Stamford Brook Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page