A good Japanese restaurant popular both for its sushi and even more so for the items it produces from the robata grill. The idea is to mix & match from their selection of dishes rather than have definite courses.
Their sushi is fresh and well prepared, as are their assortment of noodle dishes, including some made with buckwheat.
Prices are modest for the quality on offer - their baby grilled skewers start at around the
- Food Style: Japanese
- Lunch: all week (except Tues.) 12.30-14.30, meals from around £7 to £15
- Dinner: all week (except Tues.) 18.00-22.30; meals from around £7 to £15
- Wine: house wine about £14, plus beers & saké
- Children's portions: Yes
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: East Finchley Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: all Tuesday