A good place to aim for if you're a lover of excellent pizzas, cooked in their wood-fired oven - in a pleasant, friendly environment.
As well as their specialist pizza's, they offer starters such as 'Grilled King Prawns with Cherry Tomatoes, Samphire & Garlic'; 'Pan-Fried Goat's Cheese with N'Duja, Grilled Courgettes & Rocket Salad' and 'Seared Beef Carpaccio with Wild Mushrooms, Parmesan & Truffle Oil' - plus risotto's and 'home-made' pasta dishes.
A few desserts, such as 'Chocolate Fondant with Coconut Ice Cream' and 'Lemon Bavarese with Raspberry Coulis' might be too hard to resist.
- Food Style: Pizza & Pasta
- Lunch: Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £9 to £13
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.30-23.00, Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £9 to £13
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen all Italian list kicks off at around the £15 mark
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Warwick Avenue Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page