A popular Iranian/Persian restaurant, with a relaxing atmosphere and friendly, helpful, staff who will guide you through your meal.
We recommend the Mezze if you're a novice, but menu starters include various dips & salads - mains everything from kebabs & marinated grilled chicken vari - plus grilled sea bass (again previously marinated) and 'Specials', which change with the days of the week.
One of these 'Khoresh Fesenjan' (breast of duck or chicken in Persian & pomegranate sauce with rice) - being a highlight.
Finish with ice cream or various traditional sweetmeats.
Their Mezze is a good choice.
A rear garden is popular if the weather permits.
- Food Style: Iranian- Persian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-23.00; mains between about £6 & £12
- Dinner: all week 12.00-23.00; mains between about £6 & £12
- Wine: BYO
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Edgware Road or Warwick Avenue Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page