« back to restaurants search results
Patio Restaurant5 Goldhawk Road, London, London, W12 8QQ
A popular restaurant offering a menu based around Polish specialities - plus an assortment of international items.
Starters include the likes of 'Red Boscht with Meat Dumpling'; 'Potato Pancake with Soured Cream' and 'Polish Hors D'Oeuvre'.
To be followed by 'Pork Fillet in Red Wine Sauce'; 'Steak Tartare'; 'Duck á la Polonaise'; 'Grilled Trout with Shrimps or Almonds' and 'Beef Gulasz with Buckwheat Kasha' amonst the mains.
If you have a sweet tooth, one of their cheesecakes might be just the ticket.
- Food Style: Polish
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, Sat & Sun 18.00-23.00; set L £12.50 (2 courses), £15.50 (3 courses) - both include a shot of vodka; mains from about £9 to £15
- Dinner: Mon-Sun 18.00-23.00; set L £12.50 (2 courses), £15.50 (3 courses) - both include a shot of vodka; mains from about £9 to £15
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Goldhawk Road or Shepherds Bush Market Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page