A good Thai restaurant were you'll find all the 'standards', such as Red & Green Curries, Noodle Dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries - all carefully-cooked.
They also offer a good selection of fish and seafood choices, including a much enjoyed 'Steamed Sea Bass with Lemon, Chili & Garlic Sauce'.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-15.00, set L from £5.50; mains between about £7 & £12
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-22.30; mains between about £7 & £12
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Stamford Brook or Goldhawk Road Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Closed: all Sunday