A good Iranian/Persian restaurant where visiting 'nationals' should find plenty they recognise.
Atmospherically expect traditional rug-covered floors, and the walls adorned with sitars and paintings of religious clerics - all candlelit during the evening.
Starters such as 'A'she Reshteh' (bean & noodle soup); ; 'KuKu Sabzi' (soufflé of egg, coriander, walnuts & berries) and 'Olivieh' (Persian chicken salad dip) set the style.
Perhaps to be followed by various grills & kebabs, interesting stews (including vegetable varieties) served with rice, marinated & grilled fish.
Finish with ice cream or sorbet.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Iranian- Persian
- Lunch: Sat & Sun 12.00-22.30; mains about £10 to £21
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 17.30-22.30; Sat & Sun 12.00-22.30; mains about £10 to £21
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups, and you can also BYO (£4 corkage)
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Stamford Road, Goldhawk Road or Ravenscourt Park Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page