Find this excellent burger joint on a stretch of the Fulham Road known as 'The Beach', and handily-positioned for the Cineworld cinema opposite.
It's part of a small chain of restaurants, where top-quality burgers are the name of the game.
Varieties, including vegetarian, are extensive - but include 'Lamb au Naturel' (hachéd English shoulder of lamb)'; 'Chicken Fajita' (spicy, butterflied supreme with grilled onions, red pepper, Cheddar cheese, jalapenos & salsa); 'Aromatic Crispy Duck' (crispy duck breast with spring onion, sliced cucumber anf hoi sin sauce); 'Portobello Mushroom & Pesto'; 'Steak Catalan' (chorizo sausage, fresh chili & tomato jam) and 'Steak All Day Breakfast' (bacon, portobello mushroom & fried egg).
Non-burger options include 'Traditional Fish & Chips' and a selection of interesting Salads.
A few puds, include Chocolate Brownie, Banoffee Pie and various Ice Creams.
Service is generally friendly and efficient - certainly better than you might have expected in a burger restaurant.
- Food Style: Burgers - Top Quality
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs & Sun 12.00-22.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-20.00; mains from £10 to £17 incl. chips
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs & Sun 12.00-22.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-20.00; mains from £10 to £17 incl. chips
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £14 mark, plus they have a selection of beers, smoothies & good soft drinks
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Fulham Broadway Underground (good 10 minutes walk)
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page