If you're in the Camden area, and fancy a hamburger, it's worth the effort to seek out this excellent eaterie.
It's part of a small chain, where top-quality burgers are the name of the game.
Varieties, including vegetarian, are extensive - but include 'Lamb au Naturel' (hachéd English shoulder of lamb)'; 'Chicken Fajita' (spicy, butterflied supreme with grilled onions, red pepper, Cheddar cheese, jalapenos & salsa); 'Aromatic Crispy Duck' (crispy duck breast with spring onion, sliced cucumber anf hoi sin sauce); 'Portobello Mushroom & Pesto'; 'Steak Catalan' (chorizo sausage, fresh chili & tomato jam) and 'Steak All Day Breakfast' (bacon, portobello mushroom & fried egg).
Non-burger options include 'Traditional Fish & Chips' and a selection of interesting Salads.
A few puds, include Chocolate Brownie, Banoffee Pie and various Ice Creams.
Service is generally friendly and efficient - certainly better than you might have expected in a burger restaurant.
- Food Style: Burgers - Top Quality
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs 12.00-22.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.00; mains about £11 to £17 incl. chips
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 12.00-22.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-22.00; mains from £11 to £17 incl. chips
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £20 mark, plus they have a selection of beers, smoothies and good soft drinks
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Camden Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page