A popular café, with alfresco fair-weather tables, where you can people-watch the trendies of the King's Road.
There's a restaurant of variable quality on the first floor and interesting food shop sharing the ground floor of what used to be The Bluebird Garage.
But here you can enjoy everything from a cup of coffee, a pastry plus light dishes - such as Eggs Benedict, Panini & Sandwiches at lunchtime.
- Food Style: Cafes & Tea Rooms - The Best
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 8.00-22.00, Sat & Sun 9.00-21.00 – Breakfast Mon-Fri 8.00-11.00; Sat & Sun Brunch 10.00-16.00; mains £17 to £39; set menu £15 (2 courses + glass of wine), £20 (3 courses + glass of wine)
- Dinner: Mon-Thurs 18.00-22.00, Fri & Sat 18.00-22.30, Sun 18.00-21.00; set menu £15 (2 courses + glass of wine), £20 (3 courses + glass of wine); mains £17 to £39
- Wine: a well-chosen list has firm mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Sloane Square Underground (15 minutes walk)
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Outside eating