A popular Thai restaurant, set over two floors - ground floor & basement.
They offer all the expected Thai 'standards' including Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, plus various Salads and Stir Fries - but althogh these are carefully cooked, service - both from the kitchen & front of house - can let the side down at peak periods, so we suggest you eat early or late.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Sun 12.00-14.45, mains about £8 to £11
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 18.30-22.30, Sun 16.30-21.30; mains around £8 to £11; set menus from about £17
- Wine: unlicensed - but you can BYO for a small corkage charge
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but ground floor only
- Nearest station: Earlsfield Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page