An excellent Korean restaurant offering a wide menu of fairly-authentic specialities - the number of happy Korean families often found eating reinforces this feel of authenticity. Nearly all is made in-house including their dumplings and tofu.
Perhaps begin with a 'Si-gum-chi Soup' (spinach & tofu in misu shiru) or 'Ho-bak Jeon' (pan-fried courgette dipped in egg); 'Kan-poong-gi' (deep-fried chicken with garlic & honey sauce) or 'Moon-o-ball' (octopus ball with teriyaki sauce) rom their extensive list of starters.
Main courses are divided between Sizzling Table Top dishes - such as 'Bul-go-gi' (thinly-sliced sirloin steak marinated in Cah-chi sauce); One Pot dishes - such as 'Soon-du-buJji-gae' (soft tofu & seafood in a spicy stew) and Rice & Noodles offerings - such as ''O-jing-o Dup-bab' (fried calamari & vegetables in a spicy sauce with rice) & 'Hae-mul Bbok-um-dong' (fried udon with seafood & vegetables).
More Korean specialities, thought be the management not to be suitable for Western tastes, are available if you ask the friendly staff.
Branch in Earlsfield SW18.
- Food Style: Korean
- Lunch: Mon, then Weds-Fri 12.00-15.00; Sat & Sun 12.00-16.00; main courses about £11 to £22
- Dinner: Mon, then Weds-Sun 17.00-22.30; main courses about £1 to £22
- Wine: a short list is Korean-based and has modest mark-ups, or you can bring your own (for a small corkage charge) if you'd like more variety.
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Raynes Park Rail or Dundonald Road Tram
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Tuesday