Find this specialist American-style steakhouse opposite the London Transport Museum & close to Somerset House. Although there's a no booking policy, which might complicate matters - but you can generally wait at the bar.
Expect wooden tables, bare brick walls and exposed ducting.
Starters such as 'Beef Carpaccio with Rocket & Parmesan'; 'House-Cured Salmon with Sourdough Toast'; 'Grilled Scallops with Pea Purée & Pancetta' and 'Panfried King Prawns with Chili & Garlic' set the style.
As their name intimates, Steaks - from British dry aged beef - are the main event, and range from modest 10oz Ribeyes to 28oz T Bones.
More modestly priced are Black Angus Burgers, Beer-Battered Fish & Chips, Home-made Pies, BBQ'd Ribs and Salads complete the mains picture.
Those with a sweet tooth might be tempted by 'Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownie'; 'Bread & Butter Pudding' and 'Crème Brulée'. Branch in Covent Garden.
- Food Style: Steaks
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-12.30 (12.30am), Sat 11.00-0.30 (12.30am), Sun 11.00-22.30; set L all week 12.00-17.00 £12.95 (2 courses), £15.95 (3 courses)
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 12.00-12.30 (12.30am), Sat 11.00-0.30 (12.30am), Sun 11.00-22.30; set L all week 12.00-17.00 £12.95 (2 courses), £15.95 (3 courses)
- Seats: 220
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at around the £16 mark, and offers an excellent choice by the glass, plus some prestigious Champagnes
- Children's portions: a children's menu offers mini-burgers & the like
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Covent Garden Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned